COSO Media is looking for talented marketing professionals that are enthusiastic and passionate about interactive marketing. At COSO Media, you will find a working environment that encourages creativity and knowledge sharing with growth potential.
COSO Media, an Ohio based Internet Marketing agency specializing in Social Media Marketing, Website Development and Search Engine Marketing, is looking for a Marketing Coordinator with a creative flair and a passion for the internet and web based technology.
The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the President of the company to outline and implement marketing programs in addition to presenting recommendations and strategy to internal and external clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop, execute and manage marketing program for company and its brands.
- Support management of agency relationships, day-to-day workflow and maintain/institute and manage processes.
- Project management for project efforts for all related programs (i.e. ensuring that website content for deposits is findable and viewable by major search engines).
- Strategic consulting on our project strategy, roadmap, technology engagement model and content development, syndication and external linking strategies.
- Provide talking points and pre-sale insights to sales team for prospective clients
- Provides input and participate in the marketing, marketing planning, and technical development of products and services.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in Interactive Marketing, with a background in SEO, Social Media Marketing, eCommerce, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), web related projects or similar field required
- Proven leadership skills and direct client experience
- In depth knowledge and experience in internet marketing industry
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge and proven abilities with Google products, particularly Google Analytics and Adwords
- Strategic and creative thinking – always focusing on innovative, but measurable client solutions
- Problem solver, self-motivated, team player
- Excellent experience in all things digital from SEM (both PPC and SEO) to Social Media, Online Media Planning, Web Development and Analytics; Use of online tools (internal and client facing).
- Ability to identify opportunities and develop and grow large clients
- Proven history of client relationship building
COSO Media is a fast growing, team-oriented company with a stimulating and challenging work environment. We offer competitive salary and benefits package with excellent growth potential.